Everyone loves pancakes. And everyone want to eat Good, Healthy, Friendly pancakes as often as possible ! I eat those every week on a day off, it only takes 15 minutes and they are bloody good !
Ingredients for the pancake batter
- Peanut Butter – 1 big spoon
- Hemp Milk – 100 ml
- Quinoa Flour – 3 big spoon
- 1 Egg
- 1 scoop of any pure cocoa powder
Ingredients for toppings
- Agave Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Place all the batter ingredients in a Nutri Bullet and blend until smooth
- Heat a pan with a little scoop of coconut oil
- Add one spoon of batter at a time. Repeat.
- Add your topping