Now those are AMAZEBALLS !! Easy to make, those are perfect to give you energy fast. They will melt quick too so keep in fridge !
You will need
- Dried mango
- Dried coconut
- Coconut oil
- Agave syrup
- Lemon zest
- In a bowl, cover the dried mango with water, and soak for 30 minutes until softened. Drain thoroughly and pat dry.Throw the drained mango into a blender and add 3 cups of the dried coconut, the coconut oil, Agave syrup, lemon zest, and salt. Blend until well combined. Taste & adjust sweetness if needed.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the mixture, and roll it into balls.
- Place the remaining 1/3 cup dried coconut on a plate or cutting board, and roll the balls in the coconut until evenly coated.
- Line a baking tray with cooking paper, and place the coated balls on top. Freeze for about 30 minutes until the coconut oil solidifies.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge or freezer, or eat ’em all !