I have been waiting patiently for weeks to try this place, and the day has come !
♡ Another Heart to Feed ♡
Just the name made me want to go because it is so cute! And what a place.
This Melbourne inspired coffee shop is everything I like about a coffee shop:
- The smell of coffee & fresh toasts as you open the front door
- The groovy rhythm in the background
- The cosy tables to gather with friends & the stools by the windows for the singletons like me
- The menu full of avocados, poached eggs, acai bowls, granola to name a few
- The friendly staff who genuinely care
Seriously, this is by far my favourite coffee shop, I wish them a lot of success., thank you for bringing some sunshine !
Another Heart to feed ♡
77-79 Chapel Street, Manchester, M3 5BZ
Open: Tues-Fri 7.30-3pm, Sat & Sun 9-4pm
An Australian & New Zealand Café in the Northen Quarter, serving amazing coffee, brunch, lunch and drinks !
The mashed avocado, eggs and mushrooms, the French toasts, the granola… pretty much everything on the menu is to my liking !
This place is one of my favourite to chill with a book day dreaming.
9 Nicholas Croft, Manchester M4 1EY
This place is simply one of my favorite places to hang out in Manchester. Whether you want a yummy brunch with the girls, a quick business lunch or after-work drink (S!!) Albert Schloss never disappoints. Just off Deansgate, its modern décor and open fire makes the space very welcoming and warm, even though it is a big place.
Once you are here, you simply don’t want to leave !
- Brunch: Avocado & Eggs on toasted Sourdough with an Almond Latte
- Cocktail: Coco Mademoiselle Martini: Absolute Vanilla, Prosecco, Chambord, Pinapple, Lime
27 Peter Street, M2 5QR Manchester